Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MM pather to ent
The entrance of Mistmoore is supposed to be safe. There currently is a pather who can be a high level glyphed ghoul.
I always remember, at least my experience on blue or red that there was a roamer that came to the top of the ramp.

Am I wrong?
I remember this roamer always existing as well, though always as one of the lower level initiate familiars, not a glyphed ghoul.
(01-06-2020, 05:24 PM)Skeeter Wrote: I always remember, at least my experience on blue or red that there was a roamer that came to the top of the ramp.

Am I wrong?
yes top of the ramp not right to the zoneline. And for some reason that pather can be a glyphed ghoul. and also the imp familiar named can spawn in multiple spots including one of the pathers which is not correct based on green99.
I'll find out what this spawn group this belongs to and adjust it to be only one of the lowest level initiates.

While looking at MM, it seems a lot of the courtyard spawns can be a glyphed ghoul rarely. Is this not the case? I always remember farming the MM shield on that hill in the valley going towards GY/Castle.

Thanks.
(01-07-2020, 03:32 PM)Skeeter Wrote: I'll find out what this spawn group this belongs to and adjust it to be only one of the lowest level initiates.

While looking at MM, it seems a lot of the courtyard spawns can be a glyphed ghoul rarely. Is this not the case? I always remember farming the MM shield on that hill in the valley going towards GY/Castle.

Thanks.
that one can be a glyphed ghoul but not the pather.