Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Necromancer pets are always the same level
It would appear that Necromancer pets are a static level when summoned, instead of a random level within a specific range respective to the spell. I'm not sure if this is true for Magician/Enchanter/Shaman pets.
For example, Malignant Dead (39 necromancer pet) seems to be incapable of being summoned at level 33 (the range is 29-33). Level 33 is significant for this spell, since the pet has innate Dual Wield starting at level 33.
The mostly default eqemu implementation that's in for pets currently has them summoning at one level below their max, but all pets have the ability double attack and dual wield starting at level 4. We're going to finish making this more classic at some point.
(01-05-2020, 08:12 PM)Jeremy Wrote: The mostly default eqemu implementation that's in for pets currently has them summoning at one level below their max, but all pets have the ability double attack and dual wield starting at level 4. We're going to finish making this more classic at some point.
I don't know if the dual wield part is true. The pet does not seem to ever quad without weapons. Maybe I just needed more testing.
Will be looking into this more soon and adjusting.