Pets need to zone

Please do it here, rather than in petitions.
Gameross

Pets need to zone

Post by Gameross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:29 pm

It was a stupid mechanic on R99 where pets didn't zone with the caster and now it's here.

Having to re-make and rebuff a pet every time one zones is lame and a huge nerf to mages especially. This effectively turns mages into crap wizards every time they zone.

Half health when a pet zones was a good compromise.
salty

Re: Pets need to zone

Post by salty » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:10 am

Gameross wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:29 pm
It was a stupid mechanic on R99 where pets didn't zone with the caster and now it's here.

Having to re-make and rebuff a pet every time one zones is lame and a huge nerf to mages especially. This effectively turns mages into crap wizards every time they zone.

Half health when a pet zones was a good compromise.
I agree with this guy. Having to spend 40% of my mana everytime I zone is getting fucking retarded.

This mechanic is stupid as hell. One of the biggest strats in pvp is zone hopping.

No pets on zone is some shit idiot bluebies would think of. Anyone who has actually witnessed all emu servers from 2009-2018 already know this.

pets always zone first, someone can easily get a root off on it or whatever else.
Rick

Post by Rick » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:07 pm

make it happen! I need my pet to zone with me :cry:

In all honesty though i think this would be an awesome feature to implement, even though it isnt the oh so "fantastic" "Classic" it was just one of those features that EQ added later that shouldve been in the game from the start. as the OP said, rebuffing a pet everytime you zone or happen to LD/Client crash is a drag. Just a perc i think pet classes shouldve always had.
Gameross

Post by Gameross » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:54 pm

Bump
Milkshake

Post by Milkshake » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:16 am

I'd like this, even with low hp so you can just kill it in pvp zone hopping would be fine. I'm just getting tired of spending all my mana re-summoning and giving weps and buffing every time I zone, its just wasting time.