In order to play, you will need to download the latest patch update located here.
Below is a list of changes that went in.
ALL CORPSES WILL BE MARKED AS REZZED SATURDAY 9/22. SO IF YOU'RE CORPSING XP FOR KUNARK, YOU SHOULD PROBABLY STOP.
- There is now corpse loot priority system. Certain items are ranked higher than lower end inventory filling items. This means that if you are hiding items due to the 31-count limit, these items will be now up for grabs.
- A corpse summoner has been placed in Halas. This npc will only summon corpses that have decayed after 7 days. Don't pm us anymore if you let your corpse rot, also don't pm us if you want your corpse summoned to you. the only exception to this is if it's under the world or otherwise in an inaccessible location.
- Sky island 2 was changed slightly. The azarack that spawns Sirran was made slightly larger and hits a bit harder.
- Global loot announcements for PVP corpses is now enabled.
- Buffs with a strength component no longer overwrite or stack with resurrection effects
- Harmony no longer requires LOS.
- NPC pets are no longer immune to player spells.
- All player damage now breaks feign correctly.
- All forms of invisibility spells now depop/break pets.
- Modified zone files will no longer be unenforced, this is the first warning.
- Charm duration now takes into effect CHA, as well as level of the mob in relation to.
- Shadowstep position updates should now be instant.
- Hide should now only break pets on success.
- Certain clickable items are now class-specific.
- Some stacking issues resolved with bard songs and detrimental/movement speed spells.
1 post • Page 1 of 1